Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lab Analysis continued..

 The last day of the analysis me and my partner discovered we had done the lab graphs all wrong. Instead of keeping the yellow fish in the morgue we took them out after each generation not knowing they were supposed to stay in the morgue. After the natural disaster we also didnt keep green fish in the morgue after we took them out. Now knowing my mistake i would of done everything different with the graph especially. Other than taking the fish out of the morgue when they already were there I think we did everything else good according to the directions. Knowing I did the graph wrong i didnt answer the questions because I already thought i couldnt since the graph was wrong. We properly took the fish out and paired them and recorded the results on our graph.

  Now finishing the questions i realized more what we did wrong. During the natural disaster we too the green fish out of the morgue after each generation also. Now that I am finished i still think other than our mistake that we did everything else correct. We closed our eyes picking the fish out of the pool, we paired the two up and recorded the results, and after each generation we took the proper fish along with our mistake of the yellow back in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment